Refurb FD-400Ti Wireless CDMA Credit Card Terminal
The First Data FD-400Ti terminal is a wireless, hand-held point-of-sale device that merchants can easily use remotely to provide customers with the convenience of a full range of payment options.
The First DataTM FD400Ti terminal is a wireless, hand-held point-of-sale device that merchants can easily use remotely to provide customers with the convenience of a full range of payment options. You’ll have access to wireless downloads wherever you are. And with the touch-screen interface, it is an easy product to train on and use.
This terminal enables you to receive the full range of solutions for payment processing, including credit, debit, gift cards, personal paper checks and EBT, all from a single provider. Plus, with the “store-and-forward” capability, you can ensure card-present rates when there is no signal at the time of the transaction.
How It Works
The FD400Ti terminal is light and ergonomically shaped for true mobility and flexibility. It utilizes 3G technologies to connect wirelessly over AT&T’s GPRS network, which means you’ll be getting the fastest data transmissions and more coverage area for your business.
- The multi-application platform supports a full range of payment and value-added services. It provides fast, efficient downloads while meeting MasterCard POS Terminal Security (PTS) requirements.
Help Your Business
- Process transactions from almost any location with full off-site POS mobility
- Offer greater speed and security with fast, efficient downloads of payment information
- Simplify the tracking of your payment processing by using one provider
Help Your Customers:
- Pay for goods and services electronically at home or any location
- More payment options – credit, debit, personal paper checks, gift card
- No need for cash or check.
- Compact design with sleek titanium look
- Full First Data processing product set
- Multi-application platform for all payment and value-added services
- Meets MasterCard POS Terminal Security requirements
- Hardware/software support for 3G technologies, which provide more connection options
- “Store-and-forward” capability to ensure card-present rates when there is no signal
- Optional carrying case with nylon strap and plastic clear protective overlay for the keys is available
- Also available is an optional car charger that can be used when on the go.
Specs & Features